Saturday, June 20, 2009

Coyotes

It was about six months ago when I first saw her, coming home from work one early morning. I was tired, sleepy & no one was on the road. I had stop at a red light & out of no where this dog appeared, with three others behind her. She stopped right in front of the car, while the others walked on across the street, but she just stood their staring at me. She was so pretty & her eyes, they were like looking into my soul. All I could do was stare back at her & then finally she walked on across the street with the others.

For several days after wards I wonder what happen to her & the rest of the pack. Sometimes when I went to the parking lot, I could hear a dog bark in the distant. Then at times I would have a feeling like something was watching me but I never saw anything. But in time I forgot about her & the other dogs.

Then Christmas eve night, I saw her again when I left work, she was on the side of the road with the others at the same red light. Again I had to stop for the light, she stepped in front of the car & we stared at each other. I could not pull my eyes away from her & all night I thought about her.

I did a double shift & was back at work Christmas morning around 5:30. I got out of the car, grabbed my bag, turned around & I could have almost touched her. She was right in front of me, staring with those eyes of hers. I did not move, I froze wondering would she bite me & where were the other dogs. Then I saw them across the street. I just stared back not knowing what to do, what seamed like hours was only a few minutes. She did like the other times stared & then walked away from me. At that time I did not know but one of our security guard saw her, he told me she was a coyote. Later on that day , they search the grounds but could not found them & no one else has reported seeing them.

Tonight walking to the parking lot with a co-worker their she was sitting by the car, like she was waiting for me. We both looked at each other and then she got up & walked away. I am not sure what to think of this & maybe she is just looking for food. But why do I feel like she is watching me?

Sweet Cajun
Tags: Edit Tags
Thursday January 5, 2006 - 02:27am (MST) Edit Delete
Next Post: I Love Strawberries Previous Post: Family Tradition
Comments(1 total) Post a Comment

N'Kash
Offline
*** Dear ,dear child that is a familiar...soul 2 soul connection of 2 Spirits. Each to comfort the Other.Independent and Protective of Family they are a great Totem...In some of my Posts U see me sign them as "Kyotikat" as This is one of my Guides as well. Open your self to hear the night call...and run with your Beast. Enjoy and B well ***
Saturday November 24, 2007 - 02:52am (PST) Remove Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment